The village Zahradky is located nearby Ceska Lipa. Many tourists visit this place because of the local chateau. The first reference about this village is from 1376. During 14th and 15th century the knights from Munich possessed this area but in 1480s the family of Vartemberks got this village. Albrech from Valdstejn bought it in 1623 and modified it into the Baroque appearance. Nowadays the chateau belongs to the Charles University and it is not available to the public. But there is a beautiful chateau park, one of the most significant in Czech Republic. There are folklore timbered houses in the village as well as the 300 years old Valdstejn’s lime tree alley.